Highest Cash Offer for Homes in Blue Ridge, TX
Sell Your Blue Ridge Home As-Is Fast
We Pay Cash for Houses in Blue Ridge, Texas!
Are you interested in selling your home to a Blue Ridge home buyer who will buy houses for cash in any condition? At OutFactors, we make getting a cash offer for your home in Blue Ridge simple and fast. We are the premier Blue Ridge home buyers that buy houses directly from homeowners, allowing you to forgo many of the hassles that normally accompany the sales process. To get your cash offer for house, you just need to answer four simple questions. It is that easy. Once you’ve received a cash offer for house from us, you may wonder why you ever considered going the traditional route. Getting your highest cash for house offer is fast and free!
What Our Customers Say About Us…
- We had a tragedy in the family and we really needed to sell our home as-is, and quickly. Everyone that helped us at OutFactors was very understanding and considerate. They make the whole process so easy and quick.Lily
- We tried selling our home with a real estate agent but weren’t successful but then a friend recommended we try OutFactors. We couldn’t get an offer on our home for months but with OutFactors you can get a fair all cash offer in 1 day.Alex
- Getting an offer was so simple, all we needed to do was answer 4 questions. They really are easy to talk to and answered all of our questions. We highly recommend OutFactors.Dolly
- We really needed to sell quickly and OutFactors answered our questions, agreed to our timeline and were so easy to work with. And it all happens so fast.Lailah
- The OutFactors process is very fast and simple. We especially like the lease back program that allows the seller to get the cash they need but move out when you are ready. They make it so easy.Daren
- I was skeptical at first, but you just answer 4 simple questions and you receive an offer that same day. We really liked that we would not have to deal with open houses or spend any money on repairs. It was exactly what we were looking for and we recommend OutFactors when you need to sell your home fast for a good price.Michelle
- We wanted to sell our home quickly and did not want to waste our time with scammers or people who would not perform. We searched the internet for legitimate cash home buyers and found OutFactors. We liked that they put everything in writing using standard contract forms. The whole process was very easy and fast.Robert
- My expectations were low when I contacted OutFactors, not thinking it would be something I would actually consider. The process was amazingly simple; cash offer, quick close and great communication throughout the process.Gene
Get a Fast & Free Offer from OutFactors,
Your Blue Ridge Home Cash Buyer
Sell House As-Is Fast
Sell Home Fast for Cash!
Contact OutFactors to get a fast cash offer to buy your home. We pay some of the HIGHEST cash prices for houses in the Dallas Fort Worth area.
If you’re wondering how to “sell my house fast Blue Ridge,” we have a solution for you. Instead of dealing with bank loans and realtor commissions, why not sell to a company that offers cash for houses in Blue Ridge? With our no-stress and hassle-free house buying programs, we are the Blue Ridge home buyers you want on your side when you’re selling your home. OutFactors is a legitimate Blue Ridge, Texas home buyer that is BBB accredited with an A+ rating.
We make the home-selling process ridiculously easy. Even if you have a fixer-upper, we’d love to take it off your hands, and we’ll pay you cold, hard cash for it. You can request an offer today and get your money as quickly as tomorrow!
We are the home cash buyer Blue Ridge residents trust.
GET YOUR CASH OFFER TODAY
All you need to do is answer 4 simple questions or for an immediate offer call us at (800) 420-7030
No Cost – No Obligation – No Surprises
History of Blue Ridge, Texas
Farming Community to Growing Suburb
Blue Ridge is a far northeastern suburb of Dallas Texas city that is bisected by State Highway 78, Farm to Market Road 981, and 545 and is located in Collin County.
The community was started by Matthias Mowry who was given a land grant from the newly created Republic of Texas for his military service during the Texas Revolution which lasted from 1935 to 1936. Among the first settlers to join Mowry were the Dotson, Pruett, and McCarley families. The small community developed quickly, with the Blue Ridge Baptist Church being founded in 1859 and the first general store being established in 1860 by James Moyers.
This was followed by the townsite being officially established in 1876 which according to history was named Blue Ridge due to the hills being covered in blue flowering grass in the spring. That same year, Blue Ridge was granted a post office. Over the next year, the community continued to grow when a sawmill, cotton gin, and gristmill were established. The small farming and ranching community continued its slow growth, and by 1900, nearly 400 people were living in the community.
Over the next 15 years, the community continued to experience slow and steady growth, and by 1915, the small community had a population of about 600 residents. In 1915, the access and economic activity of the community got a boost with the establishment of the Greenville Northwestern Railway that completed 12 miles of the rail line that connected Blue Ridge to the community of Anna.
Unfortunately, over the next 5 years, the community suffered two setbacks. The first one was a devastating tornado that struck in October 1919 which caused 7 casualties and massive property destruction. The second was the discontinuance of the Greenville Northwestern Railway that connected Blue Ridge to Anna. This led to a decline in population and business activity.
The small community pulled together and rebuilt, and by 1930, the community had paved roads, electrical, natural gas lines service, telephone service, a high school, and multiple businesses. Blue Ridge was officially incorporated in 1936, and by the early 1940s, it was home to thirty businesses and about 400 people.
Like most North Texas towns, Blue Ridge suffered during the Great Depression and over the next 30 years, it entered a period of declining populations and business activity. By the beginning of 1960, the population had dropped to below 350 people. By the beginning of the 1970s, Blue Ridge had entered a period of slow but sustained growth, and by 1980, the population had risen to over 440 people. By 1990, the population was over 520 people. Over the next 20 years, the trend of slow but steady growth persisted, and by 2010, Blue Ridge was home to over 820 residents.
Today, Blue Ridge is an established city that covers 1.11 square miles that continues to slowly grow and prosper with approximately 920 people who call the city home.
Blue Ridge Home Buyer | Sell Home Fast | OutFactors – Dallas Fort Worth, Texas