Easily Sell House As-Is to Your Seagoville Home Cash Buyer
It’s no secret that selling your home can be a nerve-wracking experience because there is so much involved in the process of prepping a home to sell home fast. Most Seagoville home buyers expect you to get your home in pristine condition before they will consider buying it, but what if you don’t have a lot of money to put into necessary repairs and upgrades? Fortunately, OutFactors is your “Seagoville Home Cash Buyer” that buys homes for cash, no matter what condition they are in. We frequently buy fixer-uppers as well as beautifully updated homes that don’t require any renovations at all. We make it easy to “Sell House As-Is.”
Benefits of Our “Buy My House” Programs
Get Started Today
Do you still have questions about how we buy houses in Seagoville for cash? We’d love to answer them! Get in touch with us today to learn more.
Our Buy My House Process
It can potentially cost you thousands or tens of thousands of dollars to get your home ready to sell on the traditional market. If you’re considering how you can save time and money, go through us instead. Here is how our simple Seagoville buy my house process works.
1. Fill out basic information about your house and submit an offer request through our website. The process is free and only requires you to answer four simple questions.
2. Using the information you provide, we will come up with a property evaluation. Once we complete the evaluation, we will send you our highest cash price offer. This typically happens within minutes to a few hours. Once you receive your offer, you have no obligation to accept it.
3. After we send you the cash offer to buy your Seagoville home, we’ll call you to discuss the offer, answer any questions you might have, and schedule a time to see the property in person.
4. We’ll visit your property for an initial inspection and answer any additional questions you may have about the sale. We’ll also discuss your preferred closing and move-out dates.
5. We’ll email an agreement to you that clearly states the terms of the contract. If you agree to the terms, sign the contract and send it back to us. There is absolutely no cost or obligation, you decide what is right for you.
6. Once the agreement is signed, a Texas licensed title company will send you the closing documents. Once all closing documents are signed, depending on your preference, the title company will either wire the cash directly to your bank account or give you a guaranteed cashier’s check.
The entire process is ridiculously easy and is ideal for both new and experienced home sellers. We make it possible to sell your home fast today and get your cash as quickly as tomorrow.
Seago to Seagoville
History of Seagoville, Texas
Seagoville is a suburb of Dallas, Texas in southeastern Dallas County with a small portion extending into Kaufman County located along US Highway 175 and is approximately 20 miles southeast from the Dallas central business district.
Hugh L. Buchanan, who arrived in the 1860s, was one of the first documented settlers. He was followed in 1867 by John A. Brinegar who established a school in a one-room log cabin that was outfitted with rough-hewn log benches. James J. Lee was another early settler that is credited with establishing a cemetery on land that he donated to the community in 1870.
In the early 1870s, additional settlers arrived including the Cravens, Sorrells, Peaks, Moores, Hawthornes, and Tillman Kimsey Seago were among the next wave of pioneers in the early 1870s. A community dry goods store was opened by T. K. Seago in 1876 and the store, as well as the community that grew up around it, became known as Seago. In that same year, B. F. Peak constructed a cotton gin and a few years later a Baptist church was completed opened.
As the community grew, a new schoolhouse was needed, and in 1880, J. T. Doss built a new school. Also in 1880, the Texas Trunk Railroad completed the construction of a rail line and station in Seago, turning the small community into a regional shipping and economic center. In 1881, the growing community was granted a post office with Seago being named the first postmaster. The first official Seago community map was registered with the Dallas County Deed Records in 1883. The First Methodist Church, pastored by A. E. Baten, was completed in 1885. By 1890, Seago had a population of about 85 people and a newly established general merchandise store that was owned by J. L. Fly that sold agricultural implements.
The small community of Seago continued to grow and prosper, and by the early 1900s, there was a newspaper being published named The Star, edited by J. E. Laney, and the first brick school building was completed. To prevent ongoing confusion with another Texas city named Sego, the United States Postal Service required Seago to be renamed and so in 1910 Seago became Seagoville. A few years later, A. H. McWhorter and M. P. Hawthorne built eight brick buildings, one of which housed a movie theater.
By the mid-1910s, the population of Seagoville had reached 300 residents and was home to five general stores, two hardware stores, restaurants, drugstores, a blacksmith shop, a cotton gin, a bank, Western Union Office, and local telephone service. Electrical service arrived in Seagoville in 1925, and the city was officially incorporated in 1926 with a population of about 500 residents.
The great depression was hard on Seagoville, and by the time it was over, there were only 12 businesses still in operation. By the mid-1930s, Seagoville started to recover, and by the early 1940s, there were twenty-five operating businesses and the population exceeded 750 residents. Over the next 40 years, Seagoville entered a period of slow but steady growth, and in 1965, the city had over 100 businesses and an estimated population of 4,200 people. By the year 1980, the population exceeded 7,300 people. The city continued to grow and expand, and by the year 2000, the population reached 10,800 residents and increased to 14,800 by 2010.
Today, Seagoville is a thriving suburban city of Dallas that covers 19.05 square miles and has over 16,800 people who reside in the city.
House Cash Buyer Seagoville, TX | Buy My House | OutFactors – Dallas Fort Worth, Texas