Sell House As-Is
Often, Dallas Fort Worth home buyers expect a house to be move-in ready and don’t want to deal with renovations or repairs. That means that if your home needs a little work, you either have to invest in a property you’re no longer going to be living in or wait for someone willing to put in the money, time, and effort themselves. At OutFactors, we buy houses as-is.
Pick Your Closing Date
When we buy houses for cash in the Lowry Crossing area, we let you choose the closing date. Since it’s on your timetable, you don’t have to worry about moving in a hurry. You can take as much time as you need to get everything in order. Alternatively, the deal can be processed as quickly as you like to ensure you get your cash on time. When you sell your house to a home buying company, like OutFactors, you are in control.
Lease Until Move Out
If you want to sell your house fast but don’t have a new place yet, we offer the option to lease your home back. That way, you have ample cash for a down payment on a new home, time to find a house you love, and a comfortable place to stay in the meantime. Need an extra 5 days or 5 months? No problem! Avoid the stress by moving out on your schedule. We make it easy for you to sell your house fast!
We Are Your Lowry Crossing Home Cash Buyer
History of Lowry Crossing, Texas
Farming Community to Rural Suburb
Lowry Crossing is a rural suburb of Dallas, Texas located near the intersection of Farm to Market Road 546 and US Highway 380 about eleven miles from McKinney in the northern portion of Collin County.
The area that would later become Lowry Crossing is part of the rich agricultural region called Blackland Prairie that has excellent soil for farming. The good soil conditions and an abundance of water provided by the East Fork of the Trinity River attracted settlers to the area who were promised free land and economic opportunity.
There is very little recorded about the history of Lowry Crossing, but it is believed that the first settler arrived in the 1850s and were predominately farmers and ranchers who lived off the land. Like most small North Texas towns, the center of the community became the school, church, and general store. During the late 1800s when many towns were transformed by the arrival of the railroads, the community of Lowry Crossing was not on a rail line so it remained a small rural farming community.
In the late 1930s, Lowry Crossing (or Lowery Crossing) was located on the Culleoka-McKinney Pike road with another gravel road leading north to McKinney and Princeton Highway. During that time, the W. Pickett Smith Family owned the general merchandise store that sold a variety of products including gas and oil. The Smiths had nine children, seven girls, and two boys, and lived in a cottage near their store. The community was served by the East Fork Baptist Church, and at that time, Rev. J. Ben Snider was the pastor.
In the 1960s, the rural farming community became formally recognized and appeared on local maps. The town was formally incorporated in the early 1970s and per census had a population of about 440 people in 1980. Due to its proximity to the fast-growing suburbs of Plano and McKinney, the population of Lowry Crossing also increased, and by 1990, the town had over 850 residents. Over the next 20 years, the town continued to grow, and by 2010, the population was about 1,700.
Today, Lowry Crossing is an established rural suburban town that covers a total area of 2.8 square miles and has a population of over 1,700 residents.
WHAT THEY SAY…
What are our clients saying about us?
- My expectations were low when I contacted OutFactors, not thinking it would be something I would actually consider. The process was amazingly simple; cash offer, quick close and great communication throughout the process.Gene
- We tried selling our home with a real estate agent but weren’t successful but then a friend recommended we try OutFactors. We couldn’t get an offer on our home for months but with OutFactors you can get a fair all cash offer in 1 day.Alex
- We wanted to sell our home quickly and did not want to waste our time with scammers or people who would not perform. We searched the internet for legitimate cash home buyers and found OutFactors. We liked that they put everything in writing using standard contract forms. The whole process was very easy and fast.Robert
- We had a tragedy in the family and we really needed to sell our home as-is, and quickly. Everyone that helped us at OutFactors was very understanding and considerate. They make the whole process so easy and quick.Lily
- We really needed to sell quickly and OutFactors answered our questions, agreed to our timeline and were so easy to work with. And it all happens so fast.Lailah
- Getting an offer was so simple, all we needed to do was answer 4 questions. They really are easy to talk to and answered all of our questions. We highly recommend OutFactors.Dolly
We Buy Houses for Cash in Lowry Crossing TX As-Is | OutFactors – Dallas Fort Worth, Texas