Get an Offer in 2 Minutes!
No Registration, Phone Number, or Email Required
Sell Without a Single Showing
Showing is typically part of selling a house as buyers want to see the home in person before making an offer. However, this creates a lot of stress for sellers, who have to interrupt their daily lives to clean up and accommodate viewers’ schedules. At OutFactors, we buy houses in Weston for cash and will give you an offer without a showing, thus eliminating the hassle of selling your home. You can sell your house fast without showings!
Pick Your Closing Date
When we buy houses for cash in the Weston area, we let you choose the closing date. Since it’s on your timetable, you don’t have to worry about moving in a hurry. You can take as much time as you need to get everything in order. Alternatively, the deal can be processed as quickly as you like to ensure you get your cash on time. When you sell house fast to a company that buys houses for cash, like OutFactors, you are in control. The easy way to sell house for cash!
Lease Until Move Out
If you want to sell your house fast but don’t have a new place yet, we offer the option to lease your home back. That way, you have ample cash for a down payment on a new home, time to find a house you love, and a comfortable place to stay in the meantime. Need an extra 5 days or 5 months? No problem! Avoid the stress by moving out on your schedule. We make it easy for you to sell your house fast and move out on your schedule.
Sell House As-Is
Often, Dallas Fort Worth home buyers expect a house to be move-in ready and don’t want to deal with renovations or repairs. That means that if your home needs a little work, you either have to invest in a property you’re no longer going to be living in or wait for someone willing to put in the money, time, and effort themselves. With OutFactors, you sell house as-is, the fast and hassle-free way.
Many people turn to agents when trying to sell their houses, and experienced agents may indeed be able to help you find a buyer. However, you’ll be missing out on a significant chunk of change once they take their 6% off the top, which translates into thousands of dollars. Since we buy houses for cash and buy directly, you will get all the money you’re due. Sell house for cash and pay no commission.
Cash for Houses
OutFactors is a company that buys houses for cash and closes quickly. When we buy houses in Weston, you can get the funds you need in as little as 24 hours. The quick access to cash means no worrying or sleepless nights wondering if someone will finally make an offer on your home. When you need to sell your house fast, you need to call OutFactors. We are your “Weston Home Cash Buyer” that will get you the cash you need when you need it.
Get a Great Cash Offer – Just Enter Your Address
How the Process Works: Offer to Closing
We want to buy your house and will give you an offer in about 2 minutes and typically close in 10 days or less. Selling to OutFactors is incredibly fast and easy. Here’s how the process works:
- Enter the address of your house through our user-friendly online form and answer a few basic questions about your home.
- A few seconds later our sophisticated computer systems will display your offer. Just click on the Offer Accepted button!
- We’ll send you the contract. We only use consumer-friendly Texas standard contract forms.
- We will answer all of your questions and make sure you understand the process.
- Once you sign the contract, we’ll set up the home inspection.
- We’ll inspect the property and while there answer any lingering questions you might have.
- You will meet the closing agent at a convenient time and location to sign all closing documents. After signing the closing documents you will get your cash through a wire transfer or guaranteed title company check.
That’s it! We make the home cash buyer process as quick and straightforward as possible. And remember, getting an offer is free and you are under no obligation to sell to us.
Just enter your address to find out just how easy selling your home can be.
WHAT THEY SAY…
What are our clients saying about us?
- We wanted to sell our home quickly and did not want to waste our time with scammers or people who would not perform. We searched the internet for legitimate cash home buyers and found OutFactors. We liked that they put everything in writing using standard contract forms. The whole process was very easy and fast.Robert
- Getting an offer is so simple. You just input your address online, answer a few questions about the home, and a few seconds later the offer pops up on your screen. Of course, we had questions but the folks at OutFactors are easy to talk to and they are willing to take the time to answer all of your questions. We highly recommend OutFactors.Dolly
- We tried selling our home with a real estate agent but weren’t successful but then a friend recommended we try OutFactors. We couldn’t get an offer on our home for months but with OutFactors you can get a fair all cash offer in a few minutes.Alex
- The OutFactors process is very fast and simple. We especially like the lease back program that allows the seller to get the cash they need but move out when you are ready. They make it so easy.Daren
- We really needed to sell quickly and OutFactors answered our questions, agreed to our timeline and were so easy to work with. And it all happens so fast.Lailah
- My expectations were low when I contacted OutFactors, not thinking it would be something I would actually consider. The process was amazingly simple; cash offer, quick close and great communication throughout the process.Gene
History of Weston, Texas
Farming Settlement to Rural Suburb
Weston is a rural suburb of Dallas, Texas located near the intersection of Farm to Market Roads 543 and 455, about eleven miles northwest of McKinney in north Collin County.
Historians consider Weston to be one of the first towns to be established in Collin County with settlers arriving in the area in the early 1840s. Settlers were attracted to the area by the rich soils of the Blackland Prairies and the abundance of water that was provided by Honey Creek and the East Fork of the Trinity River. Some of the first settlers to arrive in the area were Thompson Helms, Richard Mugg, A. B. Hamilton, John Choate, George Kennedy, John Chipman, J. M. Edwards, Williams Warden, Houston Orenduff, and the Elwell brothers, William, John, Hezekiah, Thomas, and Andrew J.
In 1842, William Culwell settled just south of what would become Weston and had a blacksmith shop on his farm. Larkin Adamson settled in the area in 1850, established the Weston community which he named after his former hometown, Weston, Missouri, and built and operated a general store. In 1852, James Brown and Alvin Patterson relocated from Plano and settled in Weston. They built and operated a mill and cotton gin on the south side of Weston. By 1854, Weston was granted a post office that was operated out of Larkin Adamson’s general store with him serving as the first postmaster.
In early 1857, the Town of Weston was formally surveyed and Alexander T Robertson, John G Douglas, and Leonidas Wilson were appointed as the town’s first trustees. Being one of the few established communities in the area, between 1850 to about 1870, Weston served as a stagecoach stop for the Sherman to Dallas run. On June 2, 1873, Weston was officially incorporated when Governor Edmund J. Davis signed House Bill 901 and William Denny became Weston’s first mayor. In 1880, Weston had 8 stores selling a variety of products, two cotton gins, two churches, and a school with a population of about 150 residents.
The growth of Weston continued and by the late 1890s, the town had a population of about 400 residents and served as the business and trading center for the area farmers. Unlike many small towns that disappeared when they were bypassed by the railroad, Weston survived but did experience a population decline. By 1900, the population dropped to about 300 and for the next 60 years, the population fluctuated between 200 and 400 people.
Starting in the 1960s, Weston entered a period of slow growth, and by 1980, the population had once again reached 400 residents and rose to over 600 by the year 2000. Due to annexations by neighboring towns and other factors, the number of residents of Weston has fluctuated over the next 20 years.
Today, Weston is a thriving rural suburb that covers a total area of 5.2 square miles and has a population of about 600 residents.
We Buy Houses in Weston, TX | Sell House for Cash | OutFactors – Dallas Fort Worth, Texas