Get an Offer in 2 Minutes!
No Registration, Phone Number, or Email Required
Sell Without a Single Showing
During the selling process, potential buyers will generally want to see a house before making an offer. However, this can add stress to both parties—the buyer and the seller—if they are coordinating showings and canceling them at the last minute. In Lucas, OutFactors buys houses for cash and offers an instant quote without the need for any showings. You can sell your house fast without showings!
Pick Your Closing Date
When we buy houses for cash in the Lucas area, we let you choose the closing date. Since it’s on your timetable, you don’t have to worry about moving in a hurry. You can take as much time as you need to get everything in order. Alternatively, the deal can be processed as quickly as you like to ensure you get your cash on time. When you sell your house to a home buying company, like OutFactors, you are in control.
Move Out on Your Schedule
When you sell your house to OutFactors, you can set the closing date for a convenient time for you. Since it’s on your timetable, you don’t have to worry about moving quickly. You can take as much time as you need to get everything in order. Alternatively, if you need cash quickly, we can process the deal as soon as you like. In either case, it’s your call—you’re in control when you sell your house to OutFactors.
Sell House As-Is
When purchasing a home in the Dallas Fort Worth area, many buyers seek move-in-ready properties. As a result, if your home needs some renovations, you may need to invest in a property you will no longer live in or wait for someone willing to put in the money, time, and effort themselves. At OutFactors, we’re happy to buy your home as-is.
Avoid High Commissions
Selling your home yourself can be an arduous process, as you’ll be responsible for finding a buyer, negotiating the terms of the sale, and then closing the deal. There’s a good chance that many people turn to agents to help with this process, and while they may be able to assist you in finding a buyer, they will take a 6% commission—which translates into thousands of dollars—from the sale of your home. Since OutFactor buys homes directly, and we buy homes for cash, you will get all the money you’re due.
Cash for Houses
OutFactors is a cash home buying company that closes quickly. We buy houses in Lucas and provide the funds our clients need within 24 hours of closing. Our quick closing process helps alleviate stress, allowing you to move on with your life. When you need cash in Lucas, call OutFactors. We are a fast home buying company that can help you get the cash you need when you need it.
We Buy Houses in Lucas for Fast Cash
WHAT THEY SAY…
What are our clients saying about us?
- We tried selling our home with a real estate agent but weren’t successful but then a friend recommended we try OutFactors. We couldn’t get an offer on our home for months but with OutFactors you can get a fair all cash offer in a few minutes.Alex
- The OutFactors process is very fast and simple. We especially like the lease back program that allows the seller to get the cash they need but move out when you are ready. They make it so easy.Daren
- My expectations were low when I contacted OutFactors, not thinking it would be something I would actually consider. The process was amazingly simple; cash offer, quick close and great communication throughout the process.Gene
- Getting an offer is so simple. You just input your address online, answer a few questions about the home, and a few seconds later the offer pops up on your screen. Of course, we had questions but the folks at OutFactors are easy to talk to and they are willing to take the time to answer all of your questions. We highly recommend OutFactors.Dolly
- We had a tragedy in the family and we really needed to sell our home as-is, and quickly. Everyone that helped us at OutFactors was very understanding and considerate. They make the whole process so easy and quick.Lily
- We really needed to sell quickly and OutFactors answered our questions, agreed to our timeline and were so easy to work with. And it all happens so fast.Lailah
History of Lucas, Texas
Farming Community to Growing Suburb
Lucas is a northeastern suburb of Dallas, Texas located in Collin County on the western shores of Lavon Lake. It is bordered by Fairview to the north, Allen to the west, Parker to the southwest, Wylie to the south, Saint Paul to the southeast and Wylie again to the southeast.
The city was named after Gabriel H. Lucas, who arrived in 1844 as the son of early settler Peter F. Lucas. In 1870, Gabriel opened a store that provided needed supplies to area farmers and ranchers. The primary economic activity was farming and ranching with the major crops being cotton and corn. The community of Lucas remained a small agricultural and ranching community for the next 100 years.
This began to slowly change after World War II when Lucas was home to about 100 residents, two shops, a gin, a hospital, a public softball field, and two churches. This period of slow but steady growth continued, and by 1970, the population had increased to over 500 people.
Starting in the 1970s, the small farming community entered a period of accelerated growth, and to meet the needs of the growing population, the town was incorporated in 1970. The first volunteer fire department was established in 1973. By 1980, the population of Lucas had reached over 1,350 people and the growth was just getting started.
The city is governed by a mayor-council system and since incorporation, the town leaders established Kenneth R. Lewis Park and Lucas Community Park and host numerous events for their residents. The students of Lucas attend 1 of 6 different school districts of the Lucas Christian Academy, a private school. The city provided an extensive list of services including water, sewer, stormwater, wastewater, police, and fire protection services to the residents.
The continued development of housing communities helped transform Lucas from a farming community to a rural suburb. This growth was further accelerated by the explosive growth and expansion of the city of Dallas. By the 1990s, the original farms, cotton gin, and the old school were replaced with residential housing, businesses, and a population that exceeded 2,205 residents. The growth and development continued, and by the year 2000, the number of people living in Lucas had risen to over 2,800, and by 2010, the population was over 5,100 people.
Today, Lucas is a growing suburban community that covers 15.91 square miles and has over 8,500 people who call the city home.
We Buy Houses in Lucas TX | Home Cash Buyer | OutFactors – Dallas Fort Worth, Texas