Get an Offer in 2 Minutes!
No Registration, Phone Number, or Email Required
Sell Without a Single Showing
Showing is typically part of selling a house as buyers want to see the home in person before making an offer. However, this creates a lot of stress for sellers, who have to interrupt their daily lives to clean up and accommodate viewers’ schedules. OutFactors will give you a cash offer without a showing, thus eliminating the hassle and reducing the sale timeline. You can “Sell Home Fast” without showings!
Pick Your Closing Date
When we pay cash for houses in the Dallas Fort Worth area, we let you choose the closing date. Since it’s on your timetable, you don’t have to worry about moving in a hurry. You can take as much time as you need to get everything in order. Alternatively, the deal can be processed as quickly as you like to ensure you get your cash on time. When you sell home fast to OutFactors, you are in control.
Lease Until Move Out
If you want to “Sell Home Fast” but don’t have a new place yet, we offer the option to lease your home back. That way, you have ample cash for a down payment on a new home, time to find a house you love, and a comfortable place to stay in the meantime. Need an extra 5 days or 5 months? No problem. Avoid the stress by moving out on your schedule. We make it easy for you to sell home fast!
Sell House As-Is
Often, Dallas Fort Worth home buyers expect a house to be move-in ready and don’t want to deal with renovations or repairs. That means that if your home needs a little work, you either have to invest in a property you’re no longer going to be living in or wait for someone willing to put in the money, time, and effort themselves. At OutFactors, we’re happy to pay cash for houses as-is.
Many people turn to agents when trying to sell their houses, and experienced agents may indeed be able to help you find a buyer. However, you’ll be missing out on a significant chunk of change once they take their 6% off the top, which translates into thousands of dollars. Since OutFactors pays cash for houses and buys directly, you don’t have to worry about missing out on the money you’re due.
Cash for Houses
Here at OutFactors, we pay cash for the houses we buy. If you sell your Dallas Fort Worth area house to OutFactors, you can get the funds you need in as little as 24 hours. The quick access to cash means no worrying about juggling two mortgages and straining your finances. When you sell my house fast for cash to OutFactors, you can be confident that you will have the cash you need, when you need it.
You Can Sell Home Fast for the HIGHEST Cash Price
If you’re ready to sell your home for cash today, we’re prepared to buy it for fast cash. You can get a cash offer on your house in 2 minutes, and in 10 days or less, you could close on your home and receive cold, hard cash for it. We also offer a leaseback option, so if it takes you longer than expected to find a new home, you can lease your current residence back from us for the short or long term.
Just enter your address to find out just how easy selling your home can be.
WHAT THEY SAY…
What are our clients saying about us?
- Getting an offer is so simple. You just input your address online, answer a few questions about the home, and a few seconds later the offer pops up on your screen. Of course, we had questions but the folks at OutFactors are easy to talk to and they are willing to take the time to answer all of your questions. We highly recommend OutFactors.Dolly
- My expectations were low when I contacted OutFactors, not thinking it would be something I would actually consider. The process was amazingly simple; cash offer, quick close and great communication throughout the process.Gene
- We really needed to sell quickly and OutFactors answered our questions, agreed to our timeline and were so easy to work with. And it all happens so fast.Lailah
- I was skeptical at first, but you just enter your address and answer a few simple questions about the house and you get an offer in a few minutes. We really liked that we would not have to deal with open houses or spend any money on repairs. It was exactly what we were looking for and we recommend OutFactors when you need to sell your home fast for a good price.Michelle
- We had a tragedy in the family and we really needed to sell our home as-is, and quickly. Everyone that helped us at OutFactors was very understanding and considerate. They make the whole process so easy and quick.Lily
- We tried selling our home with a real estate agent but weren’t successful but then a friend recommended we try OutFactors. We couldn’t get an offer on our home for months but with OutFactors you can get a fair all cash offer in a few minutes.Alex
History of Mansfield, Texas
European Settlement to Affluent Suburb
In the 1840s, the first wave of European settlers arrived primarily of Scotch-Irish origins. Most of them were pioneer farmers from southern states. The area was populated by Native Americans that had been living in the region for thousands of years. The Comanche Tribe was the greatest threat to the settlers, so in 1849, Fort Worth was established by the U.S. Army to protect the farmers in the area.
The area surrounding the fort was well protected and fairly well settled by the early 1850s which attracted additional settlers. One such group was the eight related Gibson family members who migrated to the area for Illinois in 1853. Three of the Gibson brothers established homesteads about 4 miles northwest of present-day Mansfield. They became known as the Gibson Community, which by 1860 included a school and a church.
Around 1856, R.S. Man and Julian Feild arrived at which time Julian Feild purchased 540 acres. By 1859, Man and Feild completed a three-story brick grist mill. The mill produced flour and meal and was the first in the area to utilize steam power. The mill enjoyed patronage as far south as San Antonio and as far north as Oklahoma. At about the same time, Feild opened a general merchandise store and built a log house for his family, which also served as an inn for travelers.
By 1860, the nucleus of the future city existed. The first post office was established that year, with Julian Feild as postmaster. The community expanded around the Man and Feild mill which eventually took on the name of “Mansfeild.” Constant misspelling over the years resulted in the conventional spelling of “Mansfield.” The area continued to be a hub for the surrounding farmland and the city was incorporated in 1909.
As time passed, the city continued to grow and attract people from all over the US and beyond. Today, Mansfield is a sprawling suburb in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex with an estimated population of over 73,000.
Mansfield is now an affluent suburb that CNN/Money Magazine ranked 17th in their 2014 annual “Best Places To Live” list.
Government & Community Information with Links
Our Mansfield government and community information page provide you with everything you need to know about the area with just a few clicks. Whether you want to know about utility providers, city services, schools, churches, or just want to find a great park to enjoy, we’ve got you covered.
Cash for Houses in Mansfield, TX | Sell Home Fast | OutFactors – Dallas Fort Worth, Texas