We Pay Cash for Houses in Haltom City, Texas
Get the Highest Cash Offer for Your House in Haltom City!
OutFactors will pay cash for houses in Haltom City and wants to buy your home. We pay some of the highest cash prices for homes in Haltom City and our cash for house offers are always fast and free. Why pay the high fees and realtor commissions to sell your house when you can get the same amount of net cash in a matter of days? We make it incredibly easy to sell your house as-is in Haltom City without the hassles of the traditional sales process.
It really can be that simple to sell your home in Haltom City for the highest cash price. Get your fast and free cash for house offer today and close tomorrow!
What Our Customers Say About Us…
- We tried selling our home with a real estate agent but weren’t successful but then a friend recommended we try OutFactors. We couldn’t get an offer on our home for months but with OutFactors you can get a fair all cash offer in 1 day.Alex
- My expectations were low when I contacted OutFactors, not thinking it would be something I would actually consider. The process was amazingly simple; cash offer, quick close and great communication throughout the process.Gene
- The OutFactors process is very fast and simple. We especially like the lease back program that allows the seller to get the cash they need but move out when you are ready. They make it so easy.Daren
- We really needed to sell quickly and OutFactors answered our questions, agreed to our timeline and were so easy to work with. And it all happens so fast.Lailah
- Getting an offer was so simple, all we needed to do was answer 4 questions. They really are easy to talk to and answered all of our questions. We highly recommend OutFactors.Dolly
- We had a tragedy in the family and we really needed to sell our home as-is, and quickly. Everyone that helped us at OutFactors was very understanding and considerate. They make the whole process so easy and quick.Lily
- We wanted to sell our home quickly and did not want to waste our time with scammers or people who would not perform. We searched the internet for legitimate cash home buyers and found OutFactors. We liked that they put everything in writing using standard contract forms. The whole process was very easy and fast.Robert
- I was skeptical at first, but you just answer 4 simple questions and you receive an offer that same day. We really liked that we would not have to deal with open houses or spend any money on repairs. It was exactly what we were looking for and we recommend OutFactors when you need to sell your home fast for a good price.Michelle
Get a Fast & Free Offer from OutFactors,
Your Haltom City Home Cash Buyer
Sell House As-Is Fast
Sell Home Fast for Cash!
Contact OutFactors to get a fast cash offer to buy your home. We pay some of the HIGHEST cash prices for houses in the Dallas Fort Worth area.
If you’re wondering how to “sell my house fast Haltom City,” we have a solution for you. Instead of dealing with bank loans and realtor commissions, why not sell to a company that offers cash for houses in Haltom City? With our no-stress and hassle-free house buying programs, we are the Haltom City home buyers you want on your side when you’re selling your home. OutFactors is a legitimate Haltom City, Texas home buyer that is BBB accredited with an A+ rating.
We make the home-selling process ridiculously easy. Even if you have a fixer-upper, we’d love to take it off your hands, and we’ll pay you cold, hard cash for it. You can request an offer today and get your money as quickly as tomorrow!
GET YOUR CASH OFFER TODAY
All you need to do is answer 4 simple questions or for an immediate offer call (800) 420-7030
No Cost – No Obligation – No Surprises
History of Haltom City, Texas
Fort Community to Thriving City
Haltom City is a suburb of Fort Worth, Texas, and is adjacent to North Richland Hills, Watauga, and Richland Hills. It is located in Tarrant County and is less than 6 miles northeast of downtown Fort Worth.
The area that is now Haltom City was originally part of a settlement that sprang up around the area of Fort Bird, a military outpost that was established in the early 1840s and named after Captain Jonathan Bird. The settlement around the fort was named Birdville and the settlers were predominantly farmers and cattle ranchers. By 1848, the community was thriving. By 1849, it was named the Tarrant County seat, and the growing community was granted a post office in 1851. Although it was a thriving community, by 1856, it was eclipsed by the larger and faster-growing City of Fort Worth, which became the Tarrant County seat. Over the next 80 years, the community struggled to grow and remained a small farming community of about 100 people. This started to change in the 1940s when the Fort Worth area became a major industrial production center for the war effort.
During the early 1900s, another community started to grow and expand. In July of 1949, Haltom City was an officially incorporated entity. Over the years, it expanded its borders by gradually annexing Garden of Eden, Oak Knoll, East Ridge, and Meadow Oaks. The city voted for a Home Rule Charter in October 1955, which established a mayor, city manager, and council form of government. By the 1960s, the city’s population was just over 32,000, but by the mid-1970s, it had fallen to just under 30,000. This period of declining growth and population continued, and by the late 1970s, the population of Haltom City dropped to 29,400 people and 35 factories that produced goods such as sheet metal, clothes, plastics, and fiberglass.
The city again entered a period of growth starting in the 1990s and in that same year, it annexed Birdville, which ceased to exist at that time, but the name lives on in the Birdville Independent School District that still educates students from Richland Hills, Colleyville, Fort Worth, Haltom City, Hurst, North Richland Hills, and Watauga. By the year 2000, the population was approximately 39,000 people, which increased to over 42,000 by 2010. The Northeast Training/Learning Center opened in Haltom City in 2011 as an extension of Tarrant County College Northeast Campus.
Today, Haltom City is a mature and thriving suburb that covers a total area of 12.4 square miles and has over 43,000 people who call the city home.
Haltom City Home Buyer | Sell Home Fast | OutFactors – Dallas Fort Worth, Texas